- Heather once held a job as a box-stacker at a bleach factory.
- At the moment, Heather thinks apocalyptic fiction is seriously cool.
- Spiders and snakes are not her friends. Should a giant asteroid strike the earth causing mass extensions, she fervently hopes that these will be the first things to go.
- Ms. Knight dislikes exercise. When pressed, she’ll go for a hike, or lift her 18 lb cat.
- The last time this writer left home without lip balm was in 1998.
- She’s often accused of being immature. She takes this as a compliment.
- Ms. Knight adores Disaster Fiction, Contemporary Romance, Erotica, and Young Adult novels (the level of writing is top-shelf, and it contains none of that I hate my job or I’m having a midlife crisis stuff).
- She makes wicked-good Mac-N-Cheese.
- Pancakes too.
- She’ll watch anything sci-fi, as long as it doesn’t have man-eating aliens, giant bugs, or spiders of any kind.
- Ms. Knight forgives Jon Snow for knowin’ noothin, because he is both Ice and Fire.
- She believes he’s the “Ice” part of “Fire and Ice”.
- She once bought an ice cream maker. Ten pounds later, she gave it away.
- She’ll read anything action/adventury, or that has “good parts” in it.
- She knows for an absolute fact that semi-permanent hair dye does not wash out after 28 shampoos.
- If zombies ever take over, Ms. Knight wants Daryl on her team (And if you are a fan of apocalyptic fiction, you’d better know who she means).
Want to hear about upcoming releases?
Sign up for Heather’s Newsletter!